The Best Grow Light
- Using grow lights is of great value because they help your plants grow bigger faster. Sunlight is a plants only source of food, so the lights allow you to get your seeds started indoors before the last frost. They will allow your plants to be lush and full, ready for transplant after the last frost.
- In the past we have just put our seed starts in our windowsills and they would be super small when it came time to transplant them and took for ever for us to get to the point of harvesting our fruit.
What are Grow Light
- Grow lights allow your plants to grow bigger faster. In turn allowing your plants to be sturdier so they take better to transplant and allows you to harvest your plants fruits sooner.
- They are inexpensive. They last a long time, are energy efficient, and let off very little heat so there is no risk of getting burnt.
Why do Grow Light Help
- Grow lights will make your plants flourish but you will have to watch your plants don’t become leggy, when your plants are searching for the lights they will grow really tall really fast. You can fix this by positioning your lights closer to your plants.
- Last year we just sat our plants in windows sills to get as much light as possible and our plant starts were still small when it was time to transplant them. Granted they did take but they didn’t have the good head starts that the lights provide and so it took a lot long to harvest our fruits. Using the grow lights has aloud our plants to grow twice the size as last year in about a fourth of the time.
- These lights will forever change the way you grow plants!
Best Grow Light Product
“This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.”
This best grow light for growing seedlings indoors.
- These lights will make your plants flourish.
- Your plants will be triple the size in about a fourth of the time with the lights.
- Our plants are doing amazingly well with this light and I would not change this purchase for the world, trust me this light will change the way your grow your seedlings.
- When buying this grow light you may want to consider purchasing the equipment for hanging the light or you can get a table top light stand.
- You may also want to consider a timer for your lights. It will allow your lights to turn on and off at a certain time which if your like me and are busy taking care of tiny little humans you will forget to do. I no longer have to think about if I have turned my lights on or not.
Common Questions/FAQ About Grow Lights
- Do grow lights release heat?
- Grow lights produce very little heat so there is no immediate danger of fires or being burnt.
- Can I leave my grow light on 24 hours a day?
- You should not leave the lights on for a 24 hour period because plants only need 12 to 16 hours of light in a 24 hour period.
- What are the best grow lights for starting plants indoors?
- The best grow lights for starting seedlings indoors LED lights and fluorescent lights.
The Last Thing You Need to Know about Grow Lights
- Grow lights will allow your plans to flourish leading to a greater yield of produce at harvest time.
- Do you use grow lights? Leave a comment below.